MDMA's 2018 FDA FORUM
March 12-13, 2018
Crowne Plaza Cabana Hotel - Palo Alto, CA
MDMA Member Rate: $595
Non-Member Rate: $895
Have you ever left a conference and realized that you forgot to ask the question you came to get answered? Ever wonder what the FDA’s criteria may be when reviewing your PMA/510(k) submission? Join us at MDMA’s FDA Forum on March 12-13, 2018 in Palo Alto, CA to get your questions answered.
MDMA’s 2018 FDA Forum continues to grow as THE conference to engage with leading policy makers and experts. Be sure not to miss out hearing from EIGHT FDA officials on how to get your technologies into the marketplace.
Confirmed FDA Speakers Include:
- William Maisel, Deputy Center Director for Science & Chief Scientist, CDRH, FDA
- Sean Boyd, Deputy Director for Regulatory Affairs, Office of Compliance, FDA
- Abiy Desta, Ombudsman, CDRH, FDA (via video conferencing)
- Elizabeth Hillebrenner, Associate Director for Programs and Performance, Office of In Vitro Diagnostics and Radiological Health, CDRH, FDA
- Joshua Nipper, Chief of Premarket Approval Staff, Office of Device Evaluation, CDRH, FDA
- Bakul Patel, Associate Director for Digital Health, Office of the Center Director, CDRH, FDA
- Marjorie Shulman, Chief of Premarket Notification (510(k)) Section, Office of Device Evaluation, CDRH, FDA
- Suzanne Schwartz, MD, MBA, Associate Director for Science and Strategic Partners hips, Office of the Center Director, CDRH, FDA
This is a RARE opportunity to share YOUR concerns and ask YOUR questions from some of the FDA's top officials.
MDMA Members - $595
State Member - $795
Non-Members - $895
For more information and to register, CLICK HERE