Apply for the 2nd Annual Crab Trap
Wednesday, March 8, 2017
You thought the Shark Tank was tough? The second annual BioHealth Capital Region Crab Trap is now accepting applications!
Submit your application for a chance to be named the company with the most commercial potential at the BioHealth Capital Region Forum.
Grand Prize: $10,000, Incubation Space in Prince William County, VA or Montgomery County, MD, Business Mentoring
Deadline for entries is March 31st - Finalists will be announced by April 7th
Present at the Regional Biotech Forum on April 20, 2017 Five finalists will have a chance to win the grand prize by presenting in front of a panel of prominent industry funding experts and executives including:
- Jason Fuller, Principal, New Enterprise Associates (NEA)
- Shaun Grady, Vice President, Strategic Partnering & Business Development, AstraZeneca
- Peter Jobse, Managing Director, Inova Strategic Investments/Inova Personalized Health Accelerator
- Jared Josleyn, CLP, Partnerships and Business Development Lead, Verily Life Sciences
- Paul Silber, Founding Principal, Blu Venture Investors
- Robert A. Silverman, Head Externalized Drug Discovery Partnering, Roche
Click here to apply