BOOK YOUR ROOM BY MONDAY
The 2018 Forum will be held in the heart of midtown at the Loews Atlanta. The Forum has a special reduced rate for attendees at $209.00 per night plus taxes. Our block of rooms is reserved for Monday, November 12-Thursday, November 15, 2018. The hotel will honor the conference rate until Monday, October 29, or until our block is filled. Past SEBIO host hotels have sold out, so we recommend you book early!
Room reservations can be made by calling the hotel directly at 888-563-9736 and mentioning the SEBIO Investor and Partnering Forum. Online reservations can be made by clicking here.
Guests of Loews Atlanta enjoy a variety of amenities and services. The hotel features Saltyard restaurant as well as grab-and-go options from Market eleven, full-service exhale Spa, a fitness center, complimentary car service, complimentary wi-fii, and access to all Midtown Atlanta has to offer with countless restaurants and attractions within walking distance.
NOT REGISTERED FOR SEBIO YET?
Register now to attend the region’s premiere life sciences and medical technology conference connecting emerging companies with potential investors and corporate partners. Celebrating its 20th anniversary, the Southeast BIO Investor & Partnering Forum returns to Atlanta on November 13-14, 2018 with a new format, new networking opportunities, and new investment prospects.
The SEBIO Forum Features
- Dozens of investors currently registered with more on the way!!
- Wednesday’s keynote address by Jeff Arnold, Chairman and CEO of Sharecare, a digital health company he founded with Dr. Mehmet Oz to help people access and manage all of their health resources in one place.
- Corporate VC Panel with Gladys Nunez of Amgen, Steve Hall of Lilly Ventures, Charles Kunsch with AbbVie Ventures, and Linda Lohr of Pfizer.
- Future of the Medical Device Industry panel will feature a representative from one of the most active medical device venture funds in America. Justin Klein, MD, JD is a Partner on the NEA healthcare team, and he will be joined by Timothy Patrick, President, CEO, and co-founder of Cartiva. This afternoon panel will be led by Scott Weiner of Pappas Ventures. Coming soon – Major Corporate Strategic Exec being added!
- Max Wallace of Accelerating Brain Cancer Cures will moderate a conversation on Neuroscience including advances and the future with Marta New of Agent Capital and Donald Lo of the National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences (NCATS). Unfortunately, Dr. Lo is having to drop out but a major neurosciences figure and venture investor will be announced soon.
- Also coming soon an Early Stage panel including two venture investors.
- A private advisory session with experienced business professional for early-stage companies
- Presentations from the region’s most promising life science and medtech companies
- The ability to arrange one-on-one meetings through the SEBIO Connect online partnering system
- Corporate Partnering discussions on approaches and strategic areas of interest with senior industry executives
Southeast BIO (SEBIO) is a regional non-profit organization that fosters the growth of the life sciences industry in the Southeastern United States through efforts that promote entrepreneurship and bring together the key players active in the development of the industry. SEBIO’s geographic footprint includes Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia. We focus on key industries within the life sciences, including: bio/pharma, medical devices and technology, agricultural biotechnology, animal health, bioinformatics and biomaterials.
Bookmark the conference webpage to stay up-to-date on the Forum including announcements on the program, details on exclusive networking, and to ensure your spot by registering now.