Virginia Clinical Research Conference
Includes lunch and beverage breaks:
Early Bird Registration (through February 12, 2019)
VCU/VCUH faculty, staff, students: $35.00
Non-VCU/VCUH faculty, staff, students: $55.00
Registration (after February 12, 2019)
VCU/VCUH faculty, staff, students: $55.00
Non-VCU/VCUH faculty, staff, students: $75.00
Registration Deadline: March 29, 2019
Friday, April 12, 2019
7:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
Hilton Richmond Downtown Hotel
501 E. Broad St., Richmond, VA 23219
Join your peers from across the state in a one-day conference designed to share perspectives, best-practices, and new opportunities supporting how stakeholders are engaged in clinical research: Our patients, their families, our communities, and our clinical providers, and research team members.
Hosted by Virginia Commonwealth University’s C. Kenneth and Dianne Wright Center for Clinical and Translational Research, with participation from:
- Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk, VA
- University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA
- Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health System, Richmond, VA
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Blacksburg, VA
Attendee benefits include:
- Keynote speaker from the participant perspective
- Seven session options exploring investigator and research professional perspectives
- A comprehensive session designed for investigational pharmacists
- CEUs offered
- Includes dynamic poster session and competition
- Networking opportunities to build clinical research across Virginia
For registration questions, contact VCU OCPE at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (804)-828-1322.
For questions about program content, contact Shirley Helm at email@example.com or call (804) 628-2942.