Want to Expand your Business Globally?
Wednesday, October 26, 2016
Is your company interested in expanding on the global front? China is one of the largest and fastest-growing markets in the world, and now, you have the unique opportunity to compete for the chance to become a part of this growing economy.
Dongsheng Science and Technology Park in Beijing, located at Zhongguancun, China’s equivalent of Silicon Valley, is one of China’s leading accelerators for technology and environmental companies. It is partnering with Sino-American investment and advisory service firm, Dao Ventures, to bring its Global Entrepreneurship Competition to the U.S. for the second time.
This competition will bring early/seed-stage or growth stage technology companies from around the globe together to pitch their products and services. The application deadline is November 22, 2016.
Participants have the chance to win:
• $10,000 cash prize for 1st place
• $5,000 cash prize for 2nd place
• $2,000 cash prize for 3rd place
• 1st and 2nd place winners will receive an economy ticket (up to $2,000) to Beijing and five nights stay at a four-star hotel, to participate in the final competition in mid-December
• Grand Prize of $160,000 in the global final competition in Beijing
• Prospective investments from Chinese investors
• Free office space in Dongsheng’s Beijing accelerator
• Consulting and mentoring services worth up to $30,000
Click here to apply!