CSC Leasing Growing and Promoting
Thursday, December 7, 2017
CSC Leasing Company (CSC), a 30-year old Richmond company that offers flexible and competitive equipment leasing solutions for today’s businesses, continues to expand its staff in preparation for additional growth.
· John (“JP”) Perrin, formerly senior vice president of sales and marketing for CSC, has been named president. Perrin has been with CSC for three years. Prior to joining CSC, Perrin enjoyed a 38-year career at International Paper (IP), including the senior executive position of the $1.5 billion packaging business of xpedx, when it was a part of IP.
· Jonathon Albright has joined CSC as chief financial officer. He brings more than 20 years of financial service experience in the US and Europe. In prior roles, he served as CFO of Barclaycard UK, as well as a senior vice president at JP Morgan Chase & Co. Other notable roles include service as CFO of Borro Group Limited and TDX Group Limited.
“We are delighted to add new leadership and align our staff to offer the very best financial solutions to our clients,” said John Corey, CEO and co-founder of CSC. “These organizational changes are exciting for us, as we continue to expand our leasing services into new markets. These additions and changes are essential to prepare our portfolio for growth. It also ensures long-term sustainability as we face dramatic changes in the business world.”
Additionally, there are numerous internal promotions, designed to help CSC better serve its business partners:
· Mason Corey has been named director of asset management. He previously served as an asset specialist, and has been with the company for five years.
· Sam Corey, formerly director of asset management, has been named vice president, pricing and underwriting. He has been with the company for nine years.
· Katie DeFebo has been named assistant administration manager, with responsibility for supervising the purchasing and administrative departments. She previously served a leasing administrator, and has been with the company for 11 years.
· Rawleigh Taylor, formerly an account manager for the sales team, has been promoted to vice president of sales and marketing. Taylor has been with CSC for seven years.