National SBIR/STTR Conference Comes to DC June 14-17
Thursday, May 21, 2015
The National SBIR/STTR Conference and the 3rd annual National Innovation Summit and Showcase will be held in parallel with the 17th annual TechConnect World Conference, at the Gaylord Convention Center, June 14-17, 2015.
The Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer programs are highly competitive, encouraging small businesses to engage in Federal Research/Research and Development (R/R&D) work with potential for commercialization.
SBIR/STTR represents $2.5 billion in annual innovation funding. National SBIR/STTR conferences are typically the largest and most important conferences specializing in helping small businesses learn about participating in SBIR/STTR programs. At this Conference, representatives from all 11 federal agencies with SBIR/STTR programs will attend, in addition to other SBIR/STTR experts and trainers.
Conference highlights include:
• Presentations from all SBIR/STTR Agency Program Managers
• Learn how to successfully submit competitive research proposals
• Hear from government, industry and academic experts on successful commercialization strategies
• Interact with SBIR/STTR Agency Program Managers, technology entrepreneurs, large company representatives, and researchers in Roundtable discussions, sessions and 1-on-1 meetings
• Learn about cutting-edge opportunities in defense, agriculture, energy, and health/medicine
• Optional pre conference workshops on SBIR/STTR Phase I, Phase II and licensing and commercialization
For more information visit the conference website.