Registration is open for the 2023 Technology Showcase. The annual Technology Showcase will highlight how to work with the National Cancer Institute (NCI) and Frederick National Laboratory (FNL). It will feature technologies being developed at the NCI and FNL to encourage start-up company formation, technology licensing and collaborations.
- Free hybrid event
- Features NCI and FNL inventors who will highlight technologies for commercialization and/or collaboration
- Showcases how to partner with the NCI and the FNL including from the perspective of companies
- Keynote speaker: Thomas Misteli, Ph.D., Director, NCI Center for Cancer Research
- Includes panel sessions featuring collaboration success stories, and topics relevant to commercializing biomedical technology
- Features technology pitch and poster session highlighting additional NIH technologies for collaborative development and/or licensing presented by the NCI Technology Transfer Ambassador Program
- Who should attend? Great opportunity for companies, investors, entrepreneurs, technology scouts looking for technologies to commercialize and all biotech stakeholders.
The event will conclude with an independently sponsored networking event nearby without involving any resources of the Department of Health and Human Services.