You are invited to register for the hybrid 2022 Technology Showcase on September 7. This annual event, planned by the National Cancer Institute’s Technology Transfer Center, in partnership with the Frederick National Laboratory (FNL), is designed to encourage licensing and collaboration of select NCI and FNL inventions. Companies, entrepreneurs, innovators, foundations, philanthropies, economic development entities, trade associations and those interested in biotechnology development are encouraged to attend!
- Free, half-day in-person and online event.
- Features NCI and FNL program and research leaders who will highlight licensing and partnering opportunities.
- Learn about technologies primed for commercialization and/or collaboration; great opportunity for biotech stakeholders and companies of all sizes including start-ups.
- Showcases how to partner with the NCI and the FNL including the company perspective.
- Attend panel sessions focused on technology commercialization.
- Lightning Pitch followed by Poster Session highlighting additional NIH technologies available for licensing and collaborative development – presented by the NCI Technology Transfer Ambassadors Program.
- In-person networking and online engagement opportunities.
- The Technology Showcase will conclude with an independently sponsored networking event nearby without involving any resources of the Department of Health and Human Services.